Book now your taxi from Lisbon to Lagos, in Algarve, and enjoy a comfortable door-to-door journey in modern and well equipped taxis driven by experienced drivers!
Our taxi company is dedicated to the private transportation of passengers in Portuguese taxis with the standard colors of sea green and black (such as our website)!
High quality drivers
The drivers of our team are professionals duly authorized by the Portuguese Institute of Transport (IMT) to practice the profession of taxi driver. This means that before they were authorized to drive taxi vehicles they had to go through 120 hours of professional training until in the end they were successful approved to carry out their profession.
Modern, clean and secure taxis
A taxi from Lisbon to Lagos will cover three hundred kilometers and although the A2 highway that connects Lisbon to Lagos is of excellent quality it is also necessary to ensure the cleaning of the vehicles, safety of the mechanical components of the vehicle, as well as recent vehicles that give a greater comfort. And that’s all we guarantee!
- We do cleaning maintenance on taxis regularly and on a regular basis;
- We are obliged annually to take our taxis to official inspection. However, we also carry out regular inspections on our behalf;
- All of our taxis have been renovated and are under 1 year old!
Looking for more advantages? See below!
Free Wi-Fi & Water on board;
Fixed price with all taxes included.
Frequently Asked Questions
It sounds good, but how do I make a reservation?
The process of booking a taxi through our website is fast and simple! Let’s put steps in order to facilitate understanding.
- Click on the big Book Now button on this page. (It’s impossible that you have not found it yet.)
- Fill in the form with the requested data and in the end click the Submit button to send your fill to us.
- Soon after sending your fill, you will receive an email that will put your reservation in pending mode. As soon as someone from our team analyzes the reservation and sees that everything is ok, we will send an final email confirming your reservation
How long does it take the taxi ride between Lisbon and Lagos?
From Lisbon to Lagos are 305 kms that will be covered in about 2h40. We will use the A2 highway because it is safer and faster.
Can we stop to rest in the middle of the trip? It is necessary to stop to rest?
We think it is not necessary to stop to rest, however if you think it is better to stop for a coffee, you can do it. Just let the driver know.